Sunday, July 14, 2013

diy chevron table runner






I did another sewing project!

woo-hoo.

I made a table runner for my niece's birthday party: Which by the way-her birthday was themed Alice in Wonderland and it was decorated so amazing. My sis went all out! I am going to share pics sometime. It was such a sweet party. There were 9 little girls and they had a tea party, story time, decorating tea cups, a bouncy house, the Mad Hatter and Alice were the guests and they played a painting the roses red cake walk which was just stinkin cute. anyway she's an amazing party planner and I'll share pics of it this week.

p.s. summer is going by so fast. Jon is almost finished with his internship and then we'll be headed back to MN. we are loving the time we have had to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment