Friday, October 18, 2013

neighbors gift ideas

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I love fall. 
Lately I have really been wanting to put together a fun fall gift for my neighbors.

I'm thinking homemade oatmeal bread with a jar of whipped butter and fall wrapping around it all with a cute card.

Doesn't that sound like fall?

homemade bread, or homemade anything food reminds me of fall for some reason.

But I have yet to make this idea more than an idea and visit my neighbors, so I thought while I'm thinking about it I'll look around and find other gift ideas. I found these that I thought were pretty cute...
I love these labels -via pinterest, http://liagriffith.com/printable-labels-for-your-foodie-fall-gifts/

via pinterest click for link
what a tasty, easy idea - again, via pinterested click for link :)

mmmmm who wouldn't like a box from See's? via See's Candies website :)
I'll post what I decide to do soon! 
My plan is to get this put together by the END of next week.

Happy Weekend!
muwha.

No comments:

Post a Comment