Wednesday, November 13, 2013

pine cones and cookies

I made a pine cone garland yesterday.

It is stretched across the cupboards in my kitchen. 

I feel festive with it.

I usually don't have a lot of seasonal decor, 
so I wanted to do something fall-y/wintery
and something that could stay up for a while.

voila!


and zen I made zome cookies.

I don't know why I am talking like a vampire.
(because vampires apparently talk in z's)
 mmm...pumpkin chocolate AND white chip cookies.



My bf Kristy gave me the recipe,
and now I am giving it to you

1 box spice cake
1 can (regular size, not the big one) of pumpkin

Mix and add chips

bake 350 degrees for 12 min.

make sure to grease the pan!

The End.


And these are so moist and light that you will eat all of them 
as soon as they come out of the oven.

oh that's just me who does that? 

oh well.

bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment