Friday, June 28, 2013

white chicken pizza

I always use the Pioneer Woman's pizza crust recipe when I make pizza.
Here's the link for that:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/02/my-favorite-pizza/

p.s. I wanted a thin thin crispy crust so I used a fourth of this dough recipe and rolled it out reeaaaally thin.  and baked it before I put the topping on.

And today I topped it with a white basil sauce, grilled chicken and bacon.

The Sauce:
1 small carton of heavy whipping cream
1/4 package cream cheese
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
5 fresh chopped basil leaves,
or just sprinkle in some basil flake seasoning
then add a little pepper and garlic powder. Just sprinkle it in. and taste it...
I'm so bad at specifics in recipes.

Heat this all together in a small pan on the stove, stirring every so often so it doesn't burn to the bottom. I turn it off when it starts boiling and let it sit till it thickens up.

Then pour it over your dough and add mozzarella cheese, chopped chicken and bacon.

Bake at 500 degrees for 5-8 min....until it's all melted and bubbly brown goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment