Saturday, September 1, 2012

babies

my friend Nicole had a beautiful baby boy this past weekend, so when I was with Little Lu I told her all about him and how tiny he was and so on and so forth...describing all the cute details of babies. Like their toes, fingers and scrunchy faces.

Lucy told me stories of when she was able to hold a new baby too! Then she looked at me and said with concern, if you have a baby you can still take care of me right? Before I could answer she went on saying that Jon is just all alone at my house and maybe when I have a baby he can be the baby's nanny and I can still take care of her. It was so cute! I loved her concern and reasoning and how everything made perfect sense to her, since Jon is obviously just sitting at home all day with nothing to do ;)

oh man I love kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment